Inventory Not Loading On PC, Only On App

Site URL: https://www.aberrantsupplies.net/

My Commerce<Inventory is showing No Products when viewed through PC or through the SquareSpace website on a mobile browser. When I access the information through the Commerce app, everything is listed. I was in the middle of adding new products which I can not do through the app. I also need to update categories on my listings. I can't do that through the app either. What's going on here? Feedback?

Image upload times were longer right before this happened and it was having trouble saving my information while I was editing individual listings. Now everything is just gone on PC side. I cleared all SquareSpace data from my broswer and reloaded but still the same issue.

Edit: I wasn't able to click "Edit" on my pages for a few minutes but it resolved itself. Inventory still not working. Related problems?

Edit: My inventory shows on PC now but the changes I make to images aren't always reflected on the live site. Additionally, some changes do show on the live site but they are not reflected in the inventory. 

• Replies 0
  • Views 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived