"Add to Cart" Button

Site URL: https://kaylaanderle.com/boutique-boxes/new-customer-innerstrength-boutique-box-1

The add to cart button is not working on a mobile device.  I don't have the option in my template to "enable mobile view" or anything like that.  The only mobile device it is working on is my moms samsung, but not a friends samsung or any IOS.  Its letting me checkout from a computer, but not a mobile device.  Anyone have trouble with this?

• Replies 4
  • Views 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, KaylaA2008 said:

Site URL: https://kaylaanderle.com/boutique-boxes/new-customer-innerstrength-boutique-box-1

The add to cart button is not working on a mobile device.  I don't have the option in my template to "enable mobile view" or anything like that.  The only mobile device it is working on is my moms samsung, but not a friends samsung or any IOS.  Its letting me checkout from a computer, but not a mobile device.  Anyone have trouble with this?

It's working perfectly fine on Iphone X Just tested also on android Phone as well. The issue is your Stock amount in product is not sufficent top place the order please go in to this pecific product edit and go to pricing tab and from there add stock to some amount like 100 etc.

Secondly as @tuanphan mentined you need to reduce letterspacing  for this just paste the follwoing code in the Design >Css section 

.message{
letter-spacing: 0em !important;
}

Hope it will solve the issue 🙂

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, larilove05 said:

Hi! I am having this same issue on my site. I can not see the cart added on the mobile site. Were you able to get it taken care of? If so, how?

Can you share link to shop page? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived