Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to add a tagline under logo in Bedford?

Site URL: https://seadragon-pear-6ndb.squarespace.com/

Any suggestions on how to add a tagline under the logo? In the site styles it gives me the option to show one or the other, but I'd like to display both. 

https://seadragon-pear-6ndb.squarespace.com/ password: op1

If it's going to be an issue to add it under the logo, I have an alternate plan. I've added a green bar under the slideshow banner, but I need some advice on how to use CSS so there isn't so much space above/below it AND so the text on that green bar shows as white instead of gray. I tinkered with it for a while, but I'm very much a novice and I'm stumped. I created that bar as a section on the index, and it just has a ton of space around it. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There has like button (right) or upvote...

Posted Images

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

h1#logoImage a:after {
    content: "Tuan Squarespace";
    display: block;
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 50px;
    margin-top: 20px;
    text-align: center;
    line-height: 1em;
}

image.thumb.png.851df6596180a796f230e32d0f7f6569.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

5 hours ago, allegrocreative said:

Thanks @tuanphan! Appreciate the help!

There has like button (right) or upvote...

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.