SEO Keyword

How do I increase my google search keywords? I got to Home>Analytics>Google search keywords and it only shows my website name. How do I increase the amount of keywords? I also went to other search keywords and it only shows my whole website name. Can someone tell me how to do I add more keywords this is really important :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2020 at 4:39 AM, KasaTech said:

How do I increase my google search keywords? I got to Home>Analytics>Google search keywords and it only shows my website name. How do I increase the amount of keywords? I also went to other search keywords and it only shows my whole website name. Can someone tell me how to do I add more keywords this is really important 😞

you have to use more keywords in your site to rank more keywords in google

• 3 months later...

find the best keyword through competitor analysis.this is an easy way for a higher keyword position in the google search result. competitor analysis is one of best SEO Technique.you can add more keyword but it takes only base on its search volume, you select medium keywords can easily rank top position. also, you can rank keywords through doing off-page in high DA website

seo keyword.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived