mobile only edits

Hi all - I have a large image on my homepage that consists of a book image on the left and quote text on the right. This looks great in desktop (see pic) but for mobile the whole image shrinks so much that the text is a bit too small and the overall page is too short (see pic) I'd love to reconfigure the image for the mobile version only, so that the image and quote are stacked instead of side by side. If I pop this new stacked image into the editor while in the mobile view, will the image replace in desktop and tablet views as well (I don't want them to)? Or will this efect the mobile version only (I hope so!). Thank you for any help!! - KJ

desktop.png

mobile.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @jennik1, could you share the link to your site? You can fix this with some Custom CSS, but it depends on how your image block is configured. If you can share the site so we can check out the code, someone can help you out. 

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Archived