Complicated Product Page Request

So I am currently doing a website for a client who wanted to use squarespace. The site is a meal prep store which sells daily meals for customers. Basically the functionality I need to achieve is this:

The user clicks on food menu > they are taken to a page with 3 options for 1 meal a day, 2 meals a day or 3 meals a day > they are then taken to a page which says what would like for day 1? then shows them a few dozen meals. They select 1, 2 or 3 meals (depending on which option they picked in the previous step) and then click next and are given the same for the next 4 days one after another until finally the checkout button and the end of the funnel.

I realise this might be difficult to achieve.

So far I am using a normal page for the first step with them selecting 1, 2 or 3 meals a day. Its the next step that is confusing me. Do I link them to a product view page and create the meals as attributes somehow or do I link them to listing pages with the meals as products.

If anyone has any ideas I could use some help on this one

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived