Google Mobile Usability issues detected

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't look like anyone has replied to this thread or offered solutions, but I'm having the same issue. If anyone has a solution, that would be great. I thought one benefit of using a template with Squarespace was that the templates took care of making sure fonts were consistent across my whole site, and that the template itself would work on regular computer screens and mobile devices alike.

On 8/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, AshleyTrailrunner said:

It doesn't look like anyone has replied to this thread or offered solutions, but I'm having the same issue. If anyone has a solution, that would be great. I thought one benefit of using a template with Squarespace was that the templates took care of making sure fonts were consistent across my whole site, and that the template itself would work on regular computer screens and mobile devices alike.

If you has this problem, can you share link to page where you has this problem? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

I've been getting those emails for a while now. I wonder if Google is looking at the 'mobile view' or the desktop view. My site looks fine on my phone. Text is plenty big, and 'clickable' items are not too close together. But if I tried to look at the desktop view on my phone, those problems are certainly there.

Archived