Mojave template. Blog width

First time using Squarespace and while I'm a quick study, I'm jumping into the middle of stuff. The guy who initially started the site left. It's pretty much set up except for the blog. This is for my husband's boss, but he tasked it to him, but he knows less than me when it comes to the interwebs. In order to verse myself with Squarespace, I signed up with my own email (may transfer husband website later) to see if I could fix this problem I can't figure out.

A few days ago, I went to set up the 1st blog post and the width of the blog was very narrow. I tried stuff on my own, then searched the internet and some links brought me here, but I still can't figure it out. Created my own account and noticed a difference in the design set up. On the T-F picture, there's no "content inset." I've attached pictures. I want to make the T-F blog full page width.

optimized-20190917-112446.jpg.63bb9f1a4a5da7f203935bf0edc42c32.jpg

optimized-screenshot-20190917-112412-brave.jpg.1aa9dc09903be274be5be57018f00380.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Views 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived