Is there a way to use a different logo on the search pages?

My website (I'm using the Hyde template) mainly uses a white logo, however on some pages this means that the logo pretty much disappears into the white background. I've managed to get a darker version of the logo onto the majority of pages that need it, however I can't seem to find a way to add it to the search pages?

Example of what I mean

I tried using the same code for the dark logo on the product pages in the custom CSS box, but that ended up changing all the logos throughout my site to the dark logo.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Replies 1
  • Views 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did some digging and found out how.

Hide the dashboard/editor, right-click and choose 'inspect'. The code will pop up on the right. You'll want to find the page id, which I found by scrolling up a little and saw "body id yui317211568020889514313". This page ID will be different for you.

In the custom CSS box, enter:

#yui_3_17_2_1_1568020889514_313 .Header-branding-logo { content: url("https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c393a5dcef372cccbababa2/t/5d6f16cc76e3ba0001880dfd/1567561424355/nusantara-logo-v2-black.png"); width: 317px !important; }

The width will also be dependent on your own logo.

Archived