Change the dimmed overlay transparency on Sold Products in the Supply Template

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@afaris Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.no-touch .collection-type-products.view-list.product-list-style-viewbook .sold-out~.masonry-overlay {
   background: rgba(255,255,255,.65);
}

Change .65 to number what you want. It should be 0 to 1, with .65 = 0.65

If it doesn't work, add !important to after, eg: background: rgba(255,255,255,.25) !important;

you can also change to other background color, eg: background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5) !important;

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@tuanphan Thank you, that works to control the transparency for the rollover of the Sold products, but I would like to change the transparency value for the up state of the Sold products before you rollover the sold product. I'd like to lessen the transparency of the Sold overlay. I'd like to make the Sold images more visible than they currently are. Is that possible? Thank you.

Hi @tuanphan - I tried the code. It removes the rollover affect on the product image, but the product image is still dimmed/transparent regardless of rollover/mouse position. I'd like to control the transparency/dimness of the product image without any mouse interaction. I'd like to have the image look more like the unsold products. More saturated. Less dim. Thanks for your help.

@afaris Try this

.sold-out~.masonry-thumbnail {
   opacity: 1;
}

Contributors do not receive anything from Squarespace when answering the question here. So if the answer is correct, Accept the question and upvote. It will motivate them to continue answering many questions.

Reference (2500 Custom CSS for Squarespace Templates): https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-all-css

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived