Adding a drop down menu to a page

• Replies 3
  • Views 61.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,

When you are in the 'Content Manager' section of the site, just click 'Add Page' and select 'Folder' from the options. This then allows you to create sub pages within, or drag existing pages into that folder, and each page will automatically become a drop-down item.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you need any further help.

• 3 years later...

How do I add pages to a folder that does not give me a plus sign option? I just upgraded my account to Business, so I should have the option to add a pull down menu to any of my folders. However, some folders do not allow me to add pages. What should I do?

Thanks,Springboardleadership

I am a researcher and consultant on leadership and women in the corporate sector.

How do I add pages to a folder that does not give me a plus sign option? I just upgraded my account to Business, so I should have the option to add a pull down menu to any of my folders. However, some folders do not allow me to add pages. What should I do?

Thanks, Springboardleadership

I am a researcher and consultant on leadership and women in the corporate sector.

Archived