How to stop zoom on cover page/banner photos?? (devlin)

I've been having issues for some time with my cover page and banner photos. I have designed them so they should fit perfectly on the screen but when I upload to the site it unnecessarily zooms in on them so I lose part of the image. I have tried everything to fix them and nothing has worked...please help!

Here are the links:

Cover page: www.divaesmoi.com (the second image in particular, disregard the text alignment)Banner: www.divaesmoi.com/home

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't seen it already, look at the Squarespace Help article Formatting your images for display on the web. You also have some control over how the image displays by using the focal point. Using focal points to crop and center images.

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

Archived