• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
georgerobescu

How can I make my navigation bar fixed?

Question

14 answers to this question

Thanks for your answer, but I did as instructed & nothing changed.

But I unchecked in the Header section of the Style Editor "Transparent on Banner Images" & now it works.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by georgerobescu

Classe et panache

@fishcreek Please make sure that you are only adding answers to posts when you have an answer to provide. Otherwise, you will want to add your response as a comment. I've automatically converted this for you.

New here, thank you, Justin. And actually I'm not using Hayden, I'm using Hyde, so that's probably why the Style Editor is different. Would love to find a fix for this.

@diogosoares16 Please make sure that you are only adding answers to posts when you have an answer to provide. Otherwise, you will want to add your response as a comment. I've automatically converted this for you.

Hello, I am using Bedford template preview and when I do this, my Banner image+text gets shifted up behind the nav bar abt an inch. I do not have "transparent" on in my banner style settings.

Does anybody know how to correct this? Thanks

Hi! But when I add this code to my CSS section the menu goes into my site's area, so how you can see in the attached picture. Does anyone have a solution for that? So that the fixed menu bar starts above the content and not inside?

alt text

alt text

not.png.5e79939e98f8359897075bcb31bf9d7c.png

fixed.png.6e2926838c5af7b489598e6392df3dc7.png