Looking for feedback please from you fabulous SQSP forum folk

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some feedback from you fabulously incredible SQSP forum folk!

Just pushed the "publish" button last week. I know it's not perfect ... I have cobbled it together myself (and I'm no designer!).

I would greatly appreciate your observations/criticisms/recommendations on design & content (or missing content?) & strategies to improve the site and get up the Google charts to ultimately make sales. Is the message clear as to what is on offer? ... perhaps not ... so I need to step away from my bubble and reach out to you.

I'm especially keen to get feedback from anyone based in Ireland (Dublin) but all comments would be greatly appreciated.

Here ya go ... 

https://www.switchable.ie/

Thanks!

Brian

p.s. Thanks to @JessicaM for her initial pointers a while back.

Ahoy @btgwebb - nice work! My notes:

1. Homepage header image is pixelated/low-resolution. Replace with a crisper image.
  2. I'd suggest a little more in the footer than you have. Sqsp's starter footer section layouts are all decent. Add your business name, navigation links to all your important pages, contact info if you want. 
  3. In How It Works, switch the order of the 2 sections so the 4 steps shows before the sample report. Maybe add more testimonials on that page too.
  4. On About, replace the "Welcome to our website" headline with something about how you solve your customer's problem. (About is actually still about them. Only about you insofar as you can help them.)
  5. Make the cart icon border rounded to match everything else, or remove it.
  6. Announcement bar could probably be removed soon.

On messaging, I'd make some version of "Easily Lower Your Energy Bill" the main headline. I dunno how clear the "Are You Switchable?" line is - if I'm understanding it right, can't anyone in Ireland switch tariffs? Might be too clever by half

Last thoughts - on SEO - I made a video about off-site SEO stuff to do after you publish your Sqsp site (start at 1:04 in):

If you want to go deeper into SEO, I recommend the SEOspace plugin (affiliate link - but only recommending it because I use it every week and it's great).

Hope this helps!