Full wdith gallery padding

Hello,

I recently added this code to make my shop and blog full page (see below):

Now I am having trouble with my full width galleries!! They don't have the same padding between items or edges!

Ideally I would like all the padding to be the same across the whole site, with the shop and blog as the basis for all padding. Currently when I scale the browser, on the gallery pages padding scales down differently the shop and blog.

Is it possible to make them act the same as the shop and blog.

Thanks,

Glen

/* Shop Landing Page */
#collection-65f331b17ba42473a9d94fcf .products.collection-content-wrapper {
  padding: 5em 20px !important;
}

/* Blog Landing Page */
#collection-662e3fe8f36e740410746b78 .blog-basic-grid {
  padding: 5em 20px !important;
}
  • Replies 4
  • Views 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would help!! https://www.glenandrebecca.com

I've actually remove the code above now, as resizing the page width to 1920 solved some of my initial problem, so it's now longer full (full) screen) and my galleries are all inset to match the shop width.

More specifically, what I am experiencing is when I scale my page, the width between the gallery items shrinks at a different rate than the shop and blog.

It might not be possible, but I crave consistency!

I would like the same gutter spacing between items, the black is my shop and the orange is a gallery. It's odd that they don't act in the same way.

Thanks,
Glen

Screenshot2024-08-06at11_27_22.thumb.png.896f746e6a7b69f99a939b6ff127f879.pngScreenshot2024-08-06at11_27_10.thumb.png.6223bce12ff9daa9bab86e5a48ef639a.png