Reduce space between gallery blocks for certain screen size

My client wanted hundreds of pictures posted directly on a page. So, I added 2 separate gallery blocks. Now, on his deviced (a MacBook Pro and iPhone), a huge amount of dead space is appearing BETWEEN gallery block #1 and #2 -- and there's also extra space BELOW gallery block #2. Suggestions for how to fix this, which seems to only be an issue on certain screen sizes? Thank you! 🙂

image.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 154842.jpg

5 hours ago, Crumpy said:

My client wanted hundreds of pictures posted directly on a page. So, I added 2 separate gallery blocks. Now, on his deviced (a MacBook Pro and iPhone), a huge amount of dead space is appearing BETWEEN gallery block #1 and #2 -- and there's also extra space BELOW gallery block #2. Suggestions for how to fix this, which seems to only be an issue on certain screen sizes? Thank you! 🙂

image.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 154842.jpg

Can you provide the URL with a protected password (in case this site is not published yet) so we can check it more easily?

Press 👍  or mark my comment as solution if you find my sharing useful

🆒 Squarespace pinchzoom lightbox plugin (affiliate link)

👁‍🗨 360 degree photo viewer (affiliate link)

@tuanphan

Thank you for taking the time to respond!  That code didn't change anything, BUT.... I found code from another post (copied below) that you responded to, which did lessen the problem.  So, thank you!!

/* fill section */

.fe-6646db076f7f873761b44955 {

--inset-padding: 0 !important;

}