How do I contact Squarespace?

Does anyone know how I can contact Squarespace? In connecting my domain (squarespace) to my new website (wix) my company has lost the ability to send or receive emails from my email account. I believe i need to unassign DNSSEC but there is no toggle for me to do so on Squarespace. I cannot use live chat. And when I try to email I filled out the form and was then told a confirmation email would be sent to me.... but that's at the email address that is no longer receiving or sending emails! Anyone got any ideas??

Edited by Summery
incomplete
4 hours ago, Summery said:

Does anyone know how I can contact Squarespace? In connecting my domain (squarespace) to my new website (wix) my company has lost the ability to send or receive emails from my email account. I believe i need to unassign DNSSEC but there is no toggle for me to do so on Squarespace. I cannot use live chat. And when I try to email I filled out the form and was then told a confirmation email would be sent to me.... but that's at the email address that is no longer receiving or sending emails! Anyone got any ideas??

Did you have a backup email registered to the email account?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace
🚀 Learn how to rank new pages on Google in 48 hours!

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I fell into that bear trap. To get out I have transferred one domain to another registrar where I hope I have more control by reregistering with email address not in domain MX records.  Downside is it takes days to transfer.

1 hour ago, UKDEV said:

I fell into that bear trap. To get out I have transferred one domain to another registrar where I hope I have more control by reregistering with email address not in domain MX records.  Downside is it takes days to transfer.

I saw in myself in the similar situation where I lost the password of workspace email, and the password reset email will be sent to that one! Finally figured a way to add the backup email to restore the workspace account. That is Zoho, hopefully SQS will have one

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace
🚀 Learn how to rank new pages on Google in 48 hours!

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!