Nameservers completely broken, absolutely NO SUPPORT

@derricksrandomviews, there are multiple posts about domain issues, businesses not being able to renew, and issues with nameservers. 

Customer support has been unable to help many of us, and our businesses are actively losing money and the ability to even handle basic things like email because of these issues. I personally have tried to escalate things on the customer support end, but continue to run into roadblocks and ignored queries, and can't even move my domain to another provider because of a "domain lock" on my domain. 

How can we get support for these domain issues?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are countless posts about this, with no communication whatsoever about any fixes or updates. 

Nameservers seem to be completely broken - there's no way to update them, and the "squarespace nameservers" simply do not work. 

My domain has been broken for nearly TWO MONTHS now, and I have yet to receive any support from this flaming hot piece of garbage. 

Your "STATUS" page is a complete lie: https://status.squarespace.com/. How can all systems be operational when there are multiple businesses here that are being held hostage by your engineering team? 

I am unable to unlock my domain to even transfer it. How is this not a class action lawsuit just waiting to happen? This is absolutely ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello this is also happening to our business and everyone is infuriated!!

Domains cannot be renewed. 
Nameservers are Broken. 
Blocked from transferring out the domains. 
Customer support is completely ignoring us. 

Our company already lost over 130,000$ in sales and god knows the extent of the damages!!

Our legal team is preparing for a lawsuit and it seems like it could become Class Action

Their incompetence has completely shut down our business and holding the domains hostage.  

We will not stand for this criminal behavior