iPad spacing issue

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

iPad spacing mystery:
Can anyone shed any light on why this gap above the button might be showing up on an iPad Air landscape mode (Safari and Chrome)?
All looks ok on simulations of 1180 x 820 (and other screen sizes), but gap still showing up on an actual iPad and I can’t seem to replicate it in edit mode on any screen size. Including trying Will Myers super useful tablet editing script, as well as Chris Schwartz-Edmisten’s fab Chrome plugin - both with no luck.
Squarekicker is installed for Fixed Scrolling content and also to hide sections on mobile/desktop so not sure if that’s a factor?
Thank you in advance : )

447306899_10161126703680792_1002074908656469787_n.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see problem here...but you try adding this code to bottom of Code Injection Footer, code will combine Text + Button into same tag, so I think problem won't appear.

<script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
    $('div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1717400277065_49674').appendTo('.fe-block-yui_3_17_2_1_1717400277065_48407');
});
</script>
<style>
  .fe-block-yui_3_17_2_1_1717400277065_49674 {
    z-index: 99999999;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much @tuanphan - this worked and now looks great on iPad. One small issue on desktop - the Learn More button is only clickable when hovering at the top of the button. Is that something that I can adjust or just need to live with? Many thanks.

Edited by Kate_B_
  • Solution
21 hours ago, Kate_B_ said:

Thank you so much @tuanphan - this worked and now looks great on iPad. One small issue on desktop - the Learn More button is only clickable when hovering at the top of the button. Is that something that I can adjust or just need to live with? Many thanks.

Add this under above code

<style>
  .fe-block.fe-block-yui_3_17_2_1_1717400277065_49674 {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)