Mobile View of one page is different in Apple and Android Phones

Go to solution Solved by JayVanDyke,

Hi guys!

I have the following problem - one of the pages on my website is translated different in Android and Apple mobile phones. Although on the Squarespace mobile view and iPhone everything seems okay, when I check the page on Android phone there is a totally mess up on the hole page. 

Does anyone know how can I fix this, because I really don't see the problem on my Squarespace edit page?

www.mvarbanova.com

Password: purplebutterfly

Thank you

29580e83-d82a-41cc-80b9-985c19e7c1cc.jpeg

IMG_0079.PNG

• Solution
Posted (edited)

@kkf_magi Try this, when editing switch to your mobile view and make sure your containers are not overlapping each other. First screenshot is with the container over the other box and the next shows where the boxes should be ending. If you make the box bigger than the content then it will allow the text to wrap into that empty space. If you end the box before the next text box it will just bump it down on the page. Sometimes you still need to overlap to achieve a specific design but typically unless you're really careful and know how to make it work it makes sense to have them not be on top of each other.

image.thumb.jpeg.a95dbded2e983b4ff3df76f45901f811.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6c9d0eb6852b02264a5ad7b271fe48e4.jpeg

Edited by JayVanDyke
formatting

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs