Email verification required

Posted (edited)

Hi

Email verification required as it displays a domain overview. I already clicked the resend verification email many times, but I received none.

1. Does google will delete my purchased domain if I reached the 16 days verification?

2. How to verify the required by that domain email when I received none?

Please help.

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-05-23 095622.jpg

Edited by Oooy
added the picture
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to change it with another email provided by outlook.com

Still did not receive any email response. Checked the spam and junk folder.  None from squarespace.com

I emailed support about about this and they said:

"We’re currently investigating an issue with Verification emails not being delivered to some email addresses—thanks for reporting this to us. Our Engineering teams are prioritizing a fix for this as we speak.

There are many variables that we test against before we release a fix, so we can’t provide an exact timeframe for a resolution. We can’t always follow up personally when a fix is released due to the volume of reports we receive for this issue."

I hope its soon because that clock is ticking. Got a little over a week before my domain is suspended because of it.

Hey Oooy,

Thanks for posting here! This question will require some troubleshooting, so we’ll be creating an email ticket on your behalf for our Customer Support team to assist.

For any others experiencing this issue, please reach out to our Customer Support team directly