Adding Vertical timeline on Squarespace

Go to solution Solved by Sam0smith,

I am looking for some advice on how to create a vertical timeline on Squarespace. I have read other topics about it here on the forum. But, they are a mess with so many comments. I don't understand what to do.

I have searched online for some tutorials too. They explain how to create timeline on Squarespace. But, I have not found any that suit my needs. Some of them require custom code, which I am not very familiar with. I am wondering if there is a simpler way to make a vertical timeline on Squarespace. A detailed guideline is not too complex to understand. I need straight forward solution, please.

If you have ideas or experience, please share how to make a vertical timeline on Squarespace. I would appreciate your input.

• Solution

I've recently tried a vertical timeline plugin. It might be what you're looking for. It's work like a charm on both Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1. And you don't need to know custom code.

I gave them a whirl on my own site, and I have to say, I'm impressed. You can tweak everything from colors and fonts to icons and sizes. Plus, they look slick on any device, so no worries there.

link to the squarespace vertical timeline pluign.

and squarespace alternative vertical timeline pluign.

Check out the timeline screenshot on my website :

vertical.thumb.png.fba83e389da29faf63f60389b0bd8d2a.png