Bring back the calendar view ?

Hi, 

I don't know since when Acuity imposes by default the "timeslot view" for bookings, instead of the "calendar view" (like the industry standard for any booking software) we had before. But it's quite awful. I don't get the "design logic" behind this.

1) my customers have to scroll ages now to find a date, instead of an instant preview of the whole month
2) it's not even responsive on mobile (see attached, what it looks like in French...), I guess the design team didn't test wordings with any other language than english. 

And most importantly, since it's a pretty big design change (like it's the first thing my customers would see when they do a booking), it would be appreciated to be informed by email.

So, is that possible to switch back to a calendar view ?

Capture d’écran 2024-05-04 à 12.24.28.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myclient is wondering if there is anybody who can help wth the ongoing issues we are experiencing with Acuity's changes to their scheduling-we have changes from monthly to daily calendar but there are now ongoing  issues with the scheduling form intake questions-  only for Android phone users.

Is there anybody who can help us assess exactly what the issues are and how to overcome them?

• 1 month later...

Agree with @Jumee, this blocking UI is utterly ugly. It's off putting to any client looking to book. It's a terrible user experience. 

With this "bug" reported in May... can we expect this to be resolved... at any time in the future?

Edited by tearitup