I just lost 4 hours of work on Portfolio Page

Go to solution Solved by MoeTalks,

When I got to manage the portfolio page and i Hit edit, nothing shows up, nothing happens at all.  I just spent 4 hours on taking them from regular pages and putting them in portfolio page.  I was getting a 500 error but now nothing.  Is anyone else experiencing an issue.  I have put in a ticket but the ticket system is horrible because none of the suggested topics had anything to do with my issue.  I hope this is just temporary

PW 2024

missing porfolios.jpeg

• Replies 1
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution

OMG I just had a heart attack.  I was about to join Fred Sanford and Elizabeth.  Fortunately I remembered everything I was doing and remembered I added a lot of code and removed code.  Once I removed all the code my portfolio pages came back.  I was trying to get rid of the footer of on the individual portfolio pages but I tried to combine .body-collections and I can't do that and I had an erroneous piece of code in there.  Thankfully it only took me about 25 minutes to figure it out.  I just wanted to explain it was my fault.  Crises averted.