Custom Font Not Working

I've uploaded custom font for h1-4 and p1-4 and it's not working. The font it is putting in the website isn't the one I've uploaded and so I'm confused where it is pulling that from. 

This is the code I am using:

@font-face {    
font-family: 'ArticulatCF';       
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6617cb34e797113fc4db1943/t/6617ce6386573a001a7a2871/1712836195326/ArticulatCF-Bold.woff');  }
h1 {font-family: 'ArticulatCF-Bold';}

And if you go to the website you can see that the font isn't loading in there. I've used this code on multiple websites before so I'm not really sure what's going wrong. Thanks for help in advance!

https://megalodon-disc-n2ep.squarespace.com/
p: cejlon2024

• Replies 2
  • Views 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, your problem is probably because you need to use  'ArticulatCF' rather than 'ArticulatCF-Bold' when defining your h1 font family category.

h1 {font-family: 'ArticulatCF';} 

2 hours ago, catemiz said:

I've uploaded custom font for h1-4 and p1-4 and it's not working.

Hi @catemiz

1) Not sure if this is the full code you've declared, but you have only applied the custom font to h1. So need to do the same for h2, h3, h4.

2) The font-family needs to be the same as when you load your font file for it to be recognised. Change your code to the below

h1, h2, h3, h4 {font-family: 'ArticulatCF';}

Let me know how it goes.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)