Using alternate payment processor for donate block

Go to solution Solved by ActionsIGV,

Hello:

For email marketing via SquareSpace, I would like to add a Donate block. SquareSpace offers some options, but not the one we would use. We would use ActBlue. Is there a way to create a link to ActBlue when using a Donate Block?

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

I found out how to do this myself. I logged into SquareSpace, went to our website and copied the link to our Donate button posted there. In a separate browser window, I went to our Email and add a Button Section. When I clicked on that section on the left, a selection opened on the right that included a place to fill in a URL for the button. I pasted in the same URL there that we use in the website. While editing that draft of our email I was also able to create text inside the button that now says Donate. And, I was able to select the largest text size. 

• 3 months later...

It's easy to create a button to take a user over to ActBlue, but what I want to do is embed the ActBlue form. At this time, the ActBlue facility to generate embed code is not working, so I'm looking for a way to do this completely within Squarespace.