Change the background color of underlined text with CSS

Go to solution Solved by Jia,

Hi!

I would like to "mark" some text inside of the accordion block I got on my project pages (I want to highlight my own name). I've been trying to make it work with CSS, but couldn't get it to work. I've underlined my name in the credits section, to give it a different class inside the code and than go on from there, but I can't get it to work. Does anyone have any idea?

Ideally I want to change all of the underlined text in accordion blocks with the CSS code, instead of using different div ids, so it automatically applies to all underlined text in accordion blocks on my website.

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution
5 hours ago, bartseijbel said:

Hi!

I would like to "mark" some text inside of the accordion block I got on my project pages (I want to highlight my own name). I've been trying to make it work with CSS, but couldn't get it to work. I've underlined my name in the credits section, to give it a different class inside the code and than go on from there, but I can't get it to work. Does anyone have any idea?

Ideally I want to change all of the underlined text in accordion blocks with the CSS code, instead of using different div ids, so it automatically applies to all underlined text in accordion blocks on my website.

Thanks!

Hi, try this code. It targets all underlined text in descriptions of accordion blocks.

.sqs-block-accordion .accordion-item__description span {
    background-color: yellow;
}

Please give this a 👍 if it helps. Make sure to quote me or tag me in your reply, otherwise I won't be notified.