Moble View not updating to Desktop View

Go to solution Solved by melody495,

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also just noticed ... if I rotate my iPhone to horizontal, the Mobile View is correctly matching the Desktop View.  But when iPhone rotated back to vertical it shows the unedited version.  I have shut-down and re-started the iPhone.  No change.  Mobile View is correct in horizontal position, but incorrect in vertical.  Best.  L

Risha, here's the url:  https://www.sttheresehalfway.org

I've noticed that on small screen iPhones, both horizontal or vertical orientations will have the incorrect view.  On my iPhone XS Max with a larger screen, vertical orientation is wrong, but horizontal is correct.  // On any desk top or lap top, the Desktop View is correct, but the Mobile View is incorrect.  Thanks for reaching out.  Best.  Luke

• Solution
On 2/27/2024 at 6:02 PM, Newbie135 said:

Within a section, I moved blocks of texts up and down to reorganize.  I did the editing within the Desktop View.  However, the Mobile View won't update.  Any idea why?  Using website template 7.1.  Thank you.  

For mobile view, you will need to do the same as you have done for desktop. 

Top right corner of edit, click on the Mobile View icon, and Edit. You can drag and drop, much like you did for desktop, or click on a block and click the up/down arrow to move them.

Let me know how it goes.

image.png.23bfcd94727ddad773cf800587bb3700.png

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Nerd
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)