Custom CSS (Burger menu TO Arrow Instead)

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to change the burger menu on the top right of my website to an arrow. I am on Squarespace 7.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been able to change the three lines into 3 arrows but I would much rather one arrow.

image.png.7405763eb24c0ddca8d9f6319a1c8437.png

Thank you

Sean 

11 hours ago, SeanSEO said:

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to change the burger menu on the top right of my website to an arrow. I am on Squarespace 7.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been able to change the three lines into 3 arrows but I would much rather one arrow.

image.png.7405763eb24c0ddca8d9f6319a1c8437.png

Thank you

Sean 

Can you share your website URL?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

Apply this code into custom css:

.force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .top-bar, .force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .middle-bar, .force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .bottom-bar{
	background-color: unset !important;
}

.middle-bar::after {
    content: "\21E6";
}

.mobile-nav-open .mobile-nav-toggle .top-bar, .mobile-nav-open .mobile-nav-toggle .bottom-bar{
	background-color: #fff !important;
}

3 minutes ago, yubrajs said:

Apply this code into custom css:

.force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .top-bar, .force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .middle-bar, .force-mobile-nav .mobile-nav-toggle .bottom-bar{
	background-color: unset !important;
}

.middle-bar::after {
    content: "\21E6";
}

.mobile-nav-open .mobile-nav-toggle .top-bar, .mobile-nav-open .mobile-nav-toggle .bottom-bar{
	background-color: #fff !important;
}

thank you! Is there a code for an arrow that points down? Do you  have a site that has arrow codes?

thank you!

yes I was able to get that as I tinkered with it a minute. So sorry to keep bothering you but now the top lines and bottom lines are gone on mobile but I still have the middle arrow showing. Sorry I am newer to square space. 

thank you!