How to update social links in site header

Hello. Most of the posts I've found regarding how to replace the default link icon for the social links have involved injecting custom code. I'm already doing this in other parts of the website, but there is no option to add a code block to the header that I can see. Are there any other options I would be able to use? I planned on using one of the ArtStation logos from fontawesome.

• Replies 1
  • Views 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, hayesma said:

Hello. Most of the posts I've found regarding how to replace the default link icon for the social links have involved injecting custom code. I'm already doing this in other parts of the website, but there is no option to add a code block to the header that I can see. Are there any other options I would be able to use? I planned on using one of the ArtStation logos from fontawesome.

Hi @hayesma, here is an article that walks you through how to use just CSS to target the specific icon, and replace the source image that Squarespace pulls. It requires you to upload a custom file, but the video shows you exactly how to do so. Lmk if this isn't what you want to do and need further direction!