Fixed burger menu when scrolling

Hello,

Is there a way to have a fixed burger menu, but not the rest of the header (logo, page names, etc).

Ideally for mobile and web view. 

I know you can have a fixed header as a whole, but it doesn't look right on my site when scrolling. I also have just a one page scrolling website, so if someone is at the bottom of the page, I want them to be able to click the menu and select an area to go to rather than having to scroll all the way back to the top.

Hope this makes sense and hope it's possible somehow :)

• Replies 1
  • Views 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MarcP said:

Hello,

Is there a way to have a fixed burger menu, but not the rest of the header (logo, page names, etc).

Ideally for mobile and web view. 

I know you can have a fixed header as a whole, but it doesn't look right on my site when scrolling. I also have just a one page scrolling website, so if someone is at the bottom of the page, I want them to be able to click the menu and select an area to go to rather than having to scroll all the way back to the top.

Hope this makes sense and hope it's possible somehow 🙂

Can you share your website URL?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.