Drop down menu on mobile not working

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi all,

I am trying to organize my pages into folders but when I try to open them on mobile, not all pages are there. It is working fine with desktop, but not on mobile where some pages are missing. Can you please help me with this, not sure how I messed this up...Thank you in advance.

image.png

image.png

I copy this to some pages, but when I copy it to all in Serbian language, I still don't see the whole dropdown list and now I see some pages in English.

Page in English is here now (2nd row):

image.png.80360ac448ec3e896ffc1b9e8ab37ff5.png

Dropdown is missing "Događaji":

image.png.06dc943dbbc6ffa0728b79481079e3ec.png

On 1/14/2024 at 3:03 PM, Majche said:

I copy this to some pages, but when I copy it to all in Serbian language, I still don't see the whole dropdown list and now I see some pages in English.

Page in English is here now (2nd row):

image.png.80360ac448ec3e896ffc1b9e8ab37ff5.png

Dropdown is missing "Događaji":

image.png.06dc943dbbc6ffa0728b79481079e3ec.png

Can you share link to this page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

but when I change that I can see some other pages I don't wont to see. The same as it happened with page no.2  You can se on above screen shot that when I change the code for mobile for page #2 I am seeing english intro on Serbian language navigation and I don't want that.

image.png.af4ad126adaa951b5c91e2ec7ca40187.png

If I apply the code above you suggested I am getting page #4 in my Serbian navigation bar...Can we modify the code so I can only see pages in Serbian on Serbian navigation bar?

As in this case pages #2 and #4 are also my regular pages in English which I wanted to hide from here. But it seems like within dropdown menu I have also pages #2 and #4 which are in Serbian and should not be hidden, so it is a bit confusing...