What to do with shipping costs with more than one fullfilment option???

I can't believe that this isn't more straightforward, but here I am again. All but one of my products are fulfilled by a "print to order" company. The last product (an enamel pin) is fulfilled by myself. I can't use my print companies shipping option as the lowest shipping cost is far too high for a pin. However, if I set up a shipping profile just for the pin and the customer adds other items to their cart, it defaults to the pin shipping cost. So now they're essentially getting free shipping on their other items. So is it impossible to truly set up two different shipping profiles? Meaning that if they order a shirt and a pin, they pay for the shipping on the pin AND they pay for the shipping on the shirt. It really shouldn't be this difficult. To be honest, I'd just like to have free shipping on the pin and include the shipping cost into the pin price. Any solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days