Change font of catagories type on side panel, change price format, add padding to sold out to store page

Go to solution Solved by MaesMarket,

Hello! I am trying to change the font of the categories type side panel to a custom font. I already added the font code and labeled it "med". I also would like to change to price to read "$9+" instead of "from $9.00". Lastly, I would like there to be padding above "sold out". Can you help with the CCS code? Here is the page: https://www.maesmarket.com/shop

Website Help.png

Edited by MaesMarket
clarification
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, 

For the categories side panel, try the below

.products-list .category-item .category-item a {
	font-family: 'med';
}

For Sold Out padding

.product-lists-item .product-mark.sold-out {
	margin-top: 10px; // adjust to the amount of space you need
}

For the $9.00+, could target using CSS, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to do it. 

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)

1 hour ago, MaesMarket said:

@melody495 Thank you, the sold out padding worked PERFECTLY. Still having problems with side panel. I took screenshot of how I have entered into Custom CSS. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Hi, copy my code above. It's font-family 'med', with the single quote. This is because that is how you've loaded the font. You could change your font code to just med instead of 'med', but they need to be used consistently.

Hope that helps!

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.

4 hours ago, melody495 said:

Hi, copy my code above. It's font-family 'med', with the single quote. This is because that is how you've loaded the font. You could change your font code to just med instead of 'med', but they need to be used consistently.

Hope that helps!

The font family is labeled med (no quotes or single quotes). I probably articulated this incorrectly in my original post, sorry for the confusion. I copied how I labeled the font family and also the code for the side panel, but its still not working. 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 3.48.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 3.55.50 PM.png

20 minutes ago, MaesMarket said:

The font family is labeled med (no quotes or single quotes). I probably articulated this incorrectly in my original post, sorry for the confusion. I copied how I labeled the font family and also the code for the side panel, but its still not working. 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 3.48.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 3.55.50 PM.png

okay, I have been trying different codes. I got the ALL to update but not the other categories type on the side panel with the last code. Any ideas knowing this? 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 4.18.06 PM.png

• Solution
7 hours ago, MaesMarket said:

okay, I have been trying different codes. I got the ALL to update but not the other categories type on the side panel with the last code. Any ideas knowing this? 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 4.18.06 PM.png

I was able to figure it out 🙂 The code that worked for me: 

.products-list .category-item {font-family: med;}

Thank you for your help! 

15 hours ago, MaesMarket said:

I was able to figure it out 🙂 The code that worked for me: 

.products-list .category-item {font-family: med;}

Thank you for your help! 

👍 You're welcome, glad you figured it out!