Banner Difficult to Read

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

@rtijori thanks. I assume by "banner" you're referring to the header, where the logo and navigation is? If so, you may be able to adjust some of these settings under DESIGN -> SITE STYLES... if not, then try this in your custom CSS:

.Header {
	background: rgba(0,0,0,0.85);
}
.Header-nav-item, .Cart.sqs-custom-cart {
	font-size: 16px;
}

you can play with the px to find the size you want for the font... same with the 0.85 in the background color, you can adjust that to higher or lower depending if you want it to be more or less transparent.

Sorry! I thought it was included in the original post.

The forum software does provide a field to enter a URL but for some reason it doesn't include that URL in the post so you have to enter the URL as part of the post content for a URL to be seen.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I can't seem to find it on the design tab.

Site Styles is now located at Website > Design > Site Styles.

The trick with Site Styles is to have the page you want to alter up. Then go to Website > Design > Site Styles. Then you hover over the element you want to change, click, and any tweaks that are relevant to that element will show on the left in the panel. This technique is not perfect. There are times when you need to show all and scan the entire tweaks list to find a relevant setting. If after all that you don't find a setting, then there is none and you need custom CSS and/or JavaScript to make things happen, if doable.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.