I need help changing my logo to white when the user selects the menu for the mobile version of my website

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

I need help changing my logo to white when the user selects the menu for the mobile version of my website. I know how to change the logo color to white on the desktop version of my website, but I need help changing the color to white for mobile.

The password to my website is: stpaulsstaff

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 1.24.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 1.24.14 PM.png

• Replies 12
  • Views 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site url is: oceangrove.church

I need help changing my logo to white when the user selects the menu for the mobile version of my website. I know how to change the logo color to white on the desktop version of my website, but I need help changing the color to white for mobile.

The password to my website is: stpaulsstaff

1.png

2.png

Hey, that did not work. Whenever I go to a page on the mobile version of my website, and it has a blue logo, and I click the burger icon to go to the menu, the logo is still blue, while the background for the menu is blue. I want the logo to change to white whenever the burger icon is clicked.

I hope this extra information helps!

The site url is: oceangrove.church

The password to my website is: stpaulsstaff

2.png.b3461eee49cbd8b988851e9241325aec.png

Hi @tuanphan I am trying to achieve something similar on my site. I'm currently using one of your html solutions to change the logo to a different file on certain pages of my site, however I need to also change it on my mobile menu from red to the off white. My site is:
nicoleniezgoda.com
PW: AnoukTuuli

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

This is the code I have injected on certain pages that is working so far to change to a different color/file:
<style>
  .header-title-logo img {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.header-title-logo a {
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6489f12d5931691c0bdd9856/t/64b703e9d1ddd330ad3d685f/1689715689320/Asset+2%40300x.png);
    background-size: cover;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center center;
}
</style>

On 7/25/2023 at 4:48 AM, nmbenson1 said:

Hi @tuanphan I am trying to achieve something similar on my site. I'm currently using one of your html solutions to change the logo to a different file on certain pages of my site, however I need to also change it on my mobile menu from red to the off white. My site is:
nicoleniezgoda.com
PW: AnoukTuuli

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

This is the code I have injected on certain pages that is working so far to change to a different color/file:
<style>
  .header-title-logo img {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.header-title-logo a {
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6489f12d5931691c0bdd9856/t/64b703e9d1ddd330ad3d685f/1689715689320/Asset+2%40300x.png);
    background-size: cover;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center center;
}
</style>

Use this new code

<style>
 header#header img {
    content: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6489f12d5931691c0bdd9856/t/64b703e9d1ddd330ad3d685f/1689715689320/Asset+2%40300x.png);
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)