Content swapping on a single page

I'd like to create an "About" page that can fade or swap between 2 or more sections of content by pressing a button, as opposed to loading an entirely new page.

Is this something SS can do?

Edited by RyanS
Clarification
  • Replies 6
  • Views 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reaching out, tuanphan.

I ended up putting two text links at the sides, and the "About" drop down is working for multiple sections, which is good enough I guess, even though it requires a new page to load.

What I wanted originally was for the other About sections like "Meet the parents" to fade the old content out, and the new content in without having to load an entirely new page. Where it's at though still works for my needs.

lgspAbout_header.JPG

• 11 months later...
On 7/4/2023 at 2:12 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean click Meet the parents >> change content under Who we are + image

Click About our poodles >> do similar thing?

I am trying to do something like this on my page : Perfectcapturebooth.com/backdrops

When they click "Premium or VIP" i'd like the content changing, rather than a whole entire new page loading

On 6/24/2024 at 6:22 AM, PerfectCaptureBooth said:

I am trying to do something like this on my page : Perfectcapturebooth.com/backdrops

When they click "Premium or VIP" i'd like the content changing, rather than a whole entire new page loading

You can follow this approach

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)