I can't find 'edit page header' option

Hi

I am trying to find a way to delete my 'add to cart' button but have been having a lot of trouble.

My understanding is that you click on 'edit page header' at the top left of the home screen. Then click on 'Elements'. Then click on the 'disable cart' button. The problem I am having is that there doesn't seem to be a 'edit page header' option on my screen at all. Can't seem to find this option anywhere. Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance

You are first clicking on the Edit button to initiate the editing process? Are you hovering over the header area so the button pops?

Please see the following.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you for your help tho I am still having trouble.

I have tried hovering around the header area and the top left corner of the page but the only buttons that pop is the 'Site Title' button which has an edit option. And also the 'Navigation' button pops which has an edit option. When I click on each of those edit buttons, none have a 'edit page header' option.  

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 6.40.27 am.png

Ah. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Your site is v7.0 and I assumed you were on v7.1.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

If your site is live you do not need  to set a site-wide password.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

For the Pacific template family there is not settings to turn off the cart display so CSS to the rescue.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.sqs-custom-cart {

display : none;

}

Let us know how it goes.

For hiding the atc button add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page. Please see per-page code injection.

<style>

.collection-type-products .product-quantity-input,
  .collection-type-products .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper

{

display : none;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 2

But there still seems to be the 'quantity' button

Do you know how I can delete this also?

I have updated my most recent code post.

Let us know how it goes.