Custom code not working for folder within header

Go to solution Solved by karan,

I have been trying to modify my header and have been successful at removing the underline, bolding and changing the color on the active page but no matter what I do, I can't seem to remove the underline and bold the active page within the drop down. If I add any other code, it negates the code I've written. Any ideas what to do? 

The website is: https://www.thesqinstitute.com/

.header-nav a:hover {color: #D99B65!important;}

.header-nav-item--active a{background-image:none!important; font-weight:bold; color:#D99B65!important; }

.header-nav-folder-item a{
    color: black !important;
}

.header-nav-folder-content {
    left: 0 !important;text-align:left!important;background-color: #D3D3D3!important;
}

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Views 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution
46 minutes ago, rpzn6171 said:

I have been trying to modify my header and have been successful at removing the underline, bolding and changing the color on the active page but no matter what I do, I can't seem to remove the underline and bold the active page within the drop down. If I add any other code, it negates the code I've written. Any ideas what to do? 

The website is: https://www.thesqinstitute.com/

.header-nav a:hover {color: #D99B65!important;}

.header-nav-item--active a{background-image:none!important; font-weight:bold; color:#D99B65!important; }

.header-nav-folder-item a{
    color: black !important;
}

.header-nav-folder-content {
    left: 0 !important;text-align:left!important;background-color: #D3D3D3!important;
}

Thanks in advance!

Add to Design > Custom CSS

div.header-nav-item--active a + div>div.header-nav-folder-item--active .header-nav-folder-item-content {
    background: none;
}

Please feel free to message if you need any assistance. I'll reply within 24 hours. You can also send a forum message.
If you appreciate my assistance and would like to make a donation, please click here. Your support is greatly appreciated!