Decide which image that is supposed to be shown first in mobile

Go to solution Solved by Ziggy,

Hi!

I'm working on building a site where I want to use images to show different versions of membership since there's no great way of doing it any differently with the squarespace tools and it's not easy to change text styles localy on the specific webpage to do what I want to do.

I try to order up the images and it looks fine on desktop. But when i turn mobile this just juggle the images around and out of order. How do I decide which image should be shown first, second, third and so on in the mobile view to match up what I've done in the desktop view?

Image1 is the correct order, Image2 is the order I receive in mobile.

image1.png

image2.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution

The latest version of Squarespace's editor (Fluid Engine with the 24-column grid) has separate layouts for desktop and mobile. You must edit both or the mobile will be in the wrong order. Toggle the mobile view whilst editing.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

The latest version of Squarespace's editor (Fluid Engine with the 24-column grid) has separate layouts for desktop and mobile. You must edit both or the mobile will be in the wrong order. Toggle the mobile view whilst editing.

I've seen this new editor a while back, but this website doesn't have it activated as far as I can see. Is there any way to activate this new engine?