Set a custom Tumblr URL from my squarespace page

Go to solution Solved by qosmic,

I saw that Tumblr let's you set a custom url, so I thought it would be really neat if I could have it be mysquarespacesite.com/tumblr or mysquarespacesite.com/blog and have that open up to my Tumblr page. Is there a way to do that other than as a redirect? How would I go about doing that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

A link or redirect is probably going to be your best option. I'm not familiar with Tumblr, but if they allow custom domains, you might be able to configure tumblrname.mysquarespacesite.com, but Tumblr would have to provide you with a domain key and host address for your CNAME records.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 3:10 PM, qosmic said:

A link or redirect is probably going to be your best option. I'm not familiar with Tumblr, but if they allow custom domains, you might be able to configure tumblrname.mysquarespacesite.com, but Tumblr would have to provide you with a domain key and host address for your CNAME records.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! I forgot that CNAME is a thing, but I was able to get it all connected. Thank you!