Review my webpage

Looking to clean up and simplify my website design.

Thoughts on Home page being one hero image with user having to click logo to enter?

Thinking large format hero images that are the entire page on a loop once you enter, with projects page showing an image per project instead of a drop down menu?

happy for general thoughts and suggestions on how to make it more efficient and easy for users to navigate.

Also references for squarespace web designers.

Regards

DK

Edited by Deank
including tag and url
  • Replies 1
  • Views 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Needing to click on the logo to enter the site would likely be unclear – it's isn't a practice that's generally used, so you might find visitors struggling to discover how to enter the site. Visitors will quickly leave a site that's too confusing.

A full-width hero section with project images sounds good (an example would be great to I can see exactly what you mean, but I think I understand what you're looking for). Remember to use some text as well as images, to improve your search engine optimization and accessibility.

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.