Overlay Opacity on Slideshow blocks

Site PW: (spacebar)

Hi Circle community! I am having some difficulty with a 7.1 site I'm working on and was hoping for some help. I am creating a slideshow section where a title and subtitle display on hover for each image. From what I understand, there isn't a way to adjust the opacity of the overlay in site styles. I need to darken the overlay probably by 30% - has anyone encountered a good work around or solution to this? I have limited coding knowledge and would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 6.32.08 PM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @tuanphan - thanks for responding! I ended up pivoting to 7.0 because of the summary block options, you've kindly helped out with a few of my other queries regarding the site. 

site: mwlit.com

PW: press spacebar 

I am hoping for some help with summary image click through URLs- universally I am trying to get them to open in a new window vs taking the user offsite. I pinged you in the below  thread. I am also trying to figure out how I can span line blocks across the site without the use of spacers.  Any input for either issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your generosity and help. 

On 3/30/2023 at 10:05 PM, nmbenson1 said:

Hi @tuanphan - thanks for responding! I ended up pivoting to 7.0 because of the summary block options, you've kindly helped out with a few of my other queries regarding the site. 

site: mwlit.com

PW: press spacebar 

I am hoping for some help with summary image click through URLs- universally I am trying to get them to open in a new window vs taking the user offsite. I pinged you in the below  thread. I am also trying to figure out how I can span line blocks across the site without the use of spacers.  Any input for either issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your generosity and help. 

Added an answer there

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)