Can't find the "Share Your Site > Copy Site Link"

Hi,

I have tried to find the "Share you Site - Copy Site Link" in my Settings area. I'm trying to share my squarespace website before publishing. My site is in private mode. I need to give access to my copy to see the site and ad text before I publish it.

The problem is that these are the only options I have:

Site Availability

Private

Member Areas

Language & Region

Business Information

Social Links

Connected Accounts

Extensions

Permissions

Domains

Google Workspace

Billing

Mobile Information Bar

Cookies & Visitor Data

Blogging

Advanced

Thank you in advanced for the help.

14 minutes ago, kalevi said:

You can find your Squarespace domain address under "Domains". By default, there is "Built in Domain" with the ending .squarespace.com, if you wish, you can change the beginning before .squarespace.com.

So, if I share this url does my site need to be publik for someone to see it. Could I do it with a password protected site if the private site doesn't allow my copy to see it?

16 minutes ago, Pengberg said:

So, if I share this url does my site need to be publik for someone to see it. Could I do it with a password protected site if the private site doesn't allow my copy to see it?

If you want to present the website only to someone, you do not have to make the website public to everyone. It is enough to go to: Settings > Site Availability > select Password protected, and enter the password. Send the domain address + password to the invitee.

Edited by kalevi