• Replies 3
  • Views 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @lillyforeverphotography,

Please share your website URL so we can take a look.

- Hannah
Studio Founded

Edited by studiofounded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

• 1 month later...

Hi @lillyforeverphotography

It looks clean, and seems to work well, except for the overlapping text in the footer. 

I think you would benefit from more copy on the Home, which will deepen your connection with your audience and improve your search engine optimization. You can take your audience on a journey, sharing things like what you do, why you do it, what makes you different, and what you offer!

Some descriptive text for each of your services would also work well, sharing more about what you customer will receive, what to expect during the shoot, how they will feel they when the receive the images, etc.

You could definitely share more of your work on the home page — use it as a space to really showcase what you do!

Lastly, I recommend adding a terms & conditions page for improve trust and credibility, and using a professional email address that matches your domain (i.e. hello@lilyoforeverphotography.com).

Let me know if you have any questions!

- Hannah
Studio Founded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.