Disable some 'Title' links on specific summary blocks across different pages

I have no coding skills but have managed to make some basic changes to the site via the custom css section by following peoples helpful snippets. This task though seems to have beaten me. I am trying to do two things.

Firstly, i'd like to block the summary block title links on only the case study page which has been created with 3 summary blocks.

Secondly, Id like to know how i can have individual read more links showing on some of the summary block case studies rather than just all or nothing across them all. 

Please can anyone help? Thx

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 23.22.39.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, adamdownes said:

I have no coding skills but have managed to make some basic changes to the site via the custom css section by following peoples helpful snippets. This task though seems to have beaten me. I am trying to do two things.

Firstly, i'd like to block the summary block title links on only the case study page which has been created with 3 summary blocks.

Secondly, Id like to know how i can have individual read more links showing on some of the summary block case studies rather than just all or nothing across them all. 

Please can anyone help? Thx

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 23.22.39.png

1. What do you mean when you said you 'd like to block ...? Blocking is to hide or to do anything? Can you describe more detail about it? It could be better if you can share your URL site with the protected password

2. For the read more, read less, you can try the solution on the following post: 

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!