Jump to content

Few things

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

I have a few things I need to do, greatly appreciate any help.

1. How to change the monospace font color. I need it in white. Some of my webpages has it automatically in white, while others have not (like the one I attached the link to)

2. On this same attached link, I need to change the button color to white, too.

3. I also need a cart icon white too, just on some of the webpages, other has a black color which I need.

4. Last but not least, I need to delete the hamburger from the mobile version of the site. At the moment there is no linked pages, so hamburger is not shown. But the space is still taken by it. I want to move the cart icon more to the right, so it would be on a place hamburger should be.

Once again, any help is deeply appreciated. Thank you. 

Link to comment
  • Replies 7
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, alexvizniuk said:

Hi everyone.

I have a few things I need to do, greatly appreciate any help.

1. How to change the monospace font color. I need it in white. Some of my webpages has it automatically in white, while others have not (like the one I attached the link to)

2. On this same attached link, I need to change the button color to white, too.

3. I also need a cart icon white too, just on some of the webpages, other has a black color which I need.

4. Last but not least, I need to delete the hamburger from the mobile version of the site. At the moment there is no linked pages, so hamburger is not shown. But the space is still taken by it. I want to move the cart icon more to the right, so it would be on a place hamburger should be.

Once again, any help is deeply appreciated. Thank you. 

https://www.vizniuk.com/navigation

Link to comment

Add to Navigation Page Header

(Do not add to Custom CSS)

<style>
  header#header svg {
    fill: white;
    stroke: white;
}
.button-block a {
    color: white !important;
    border-color: white !important;
}
pre code {
    color: white;
}
  .burger-inner {visibility: hidden !important;}
</style>

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
19 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Navigation Page Header

(Do not add to Custom CSS)

<style>
  header#header svg {
    fill: white;
    stroke: white;
}
.button-block a {
    color: white !important;
    border-color: white !important;
}
pre code {
    color: white;
}
  .burger-inner {visibility: hidden !important;}
</style>

 

Hi, everything worked except cart icon- it didnt move on hamburgers place on the mobile version of the website. Is it possible to move it even more to the right?
Thanks for helping with everything else.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, alexvizniuk said:

Hi, everything worked except cart icon- it didnt move on hamburgers place on the mobile version of the website. Is it possible to move it even more to the right?
Thanks for helping with everything else.

You mean show burger icon on right of cart icon on mobile?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
5 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You mean show burger icon on right of cart icon on mobile?

I want to put cart icon on the place hamburger should be. To move it even more to the right, because it is not looking well right now. 

I do not need hamburger menu at all.

Edited by alexvizniuk
Link to comment
On 12/30/2022 at 6:01 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean show burger icon on right of cart icon on mobile?

Also, you provided me with the code previously that makes cart icon, words and buttons in white. I need only SOME of the pages for that, now everything on the other pages with white background is not visible. Possible to change?

Link to comment
On 12/29/2022 at 12:14 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Navigation Page Header

(Do not add to Custom CSS)

<style>
  header#header svg {
    fill: white;
    stroke: white;
}
.button-block a {
    color: white !important;
    border-color: white !important;
}
pre code {
    color: white;
}
  .burger-inner {visibility: hidden !important;}
</style>

 

Which page header did you add it? or you added it to Site wide Code Injection Header?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.