Job board/directory options

Hi! I currently have a job directory on my board, I do each post as a graphic and build a gallery. However, I would like to change the format to a more job board/directory type. I want search and filter options and the ability to add tags. I don't think squarespace offers this but want to find out if there are commonly used options. This is an example of what I want to do. https://weworkremotely.com/categories/remote-full-stack-programming-jobs#job-listings

• Replies 3
  • Views 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, PiaT said:

Hi! I currently have a job directory on my board, I do each post as a graphic and build a gallery. However, I would like to change the format to a more job board/directory type. I want search and filter options and the ability to add tags. I don't think squarespace offers this but want to find out if there are commonly used options. This is an example of what I want to do. https://weworkremotely.com/categories/remote-full-stack-programming-jobs#job-listings

Do you mean you can filter/ search the blog posts via tags/categories?

Here is an plugin that you can consider: https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/universal-filter

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

@BeyondspaceHi! I ended up finding a job board widget through elf sight. However, they do not offer an option for filtering. This plug in could still work. But would I have to make it as a blog post and then add the widget code within the code to be able to filter it?

Edited by PiaT
On 11/19/2022 at 6:34 AM, PiaT said:

@BeyondspaceHi! I ended up finding a job board widget through elf sight. However, they do not offer an option for filtering. This plug in could still work. But would I have to make it as a blog post and then add the widget code within the code to be able to filter it?

Here is the description of this plugin which may help you

image.thumb.png.0b225030fc880dd2ea40921b28aec895.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!