Parallax Scrolling in background images in 7.1 Missing

Site URL: https://www.loveatfirstsit.net/

Hello!

I had an issue where my background photos in my 7.1 squarespace site suddenly disappeared. All of the background images where suddenly in black. Even though when i used the edit option to add a photo, the photo was actually still set as the appropriate image,  but when the site was live, all of the photos throughout the site photos where hidden in black. 

I was able to get them back with by removing the code below from the  to code injection, (compliments of an awesome user that offered the code fix in a different forum), however by doing that, there is no longer a parallax from the photos.

.has-background .section-background img {

visibility: hidden!important;

}

Is there a code to get that parallax scroll back for the background photos without compromising anything else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!☺️

• Replies 4
  • Views 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!  Thank you for your response!

In order to get the photos in the background to show again, I removed the part of the code below below as you had recommended in a different forum. Thank you as that did the trick.  If I add it back in, the photos for disappear.  So I don't have a code to enter it again.

The issue is when I removed this part of the code (which made the background images visible again), the parallax scrolling for the background images were somehow disabled.  How to I get the parallax scrolling back?

.has-background .section-background img {

visibility: hidden!important;

}