Animation on clicking without stopping

Site URL: https://www.tastenweise.de

Hi, I am looking for a solution:

I have a bulleted list on my website and added an animation each time somebody clicks on it. Unfortunately the animation isn't finished by the end of a normal short click – it cuts off.

What can I do to make the animation go through completely by one single short click – without stopping (because nobody will hold the click button patiently for a few seconds to watch the animation finishing)?

Thank you for helping me.

On 9/4/2022 at 5:16 AM, KEYdance said:

Site URL: https://www.tastenweise.de

Hi, I am looking for a solution:

I have a bulleted list on my website and added an animation each time somebody clicks on it. Unfortunately the animation isn't finished by the end of a normal short click – it cuts off.

What can I do to make the animation go through completely by one single short click – without stopping (because nobody will hold the click button patiently for a few seconds to watch the animation finishing)?

Thank you for helping me.

Can you share the direct link to this bulleted list? Some screenshots could help a lot

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 minute ago, KEYdance said:

Thank you for trying to help (my website-link leads to this bulleted list). Meanwhile I found a solution by using ":not(:active)"-code – now my animations start on mouse click und don't cut off.

Great, you rock

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!